Innoasis week has come to an end with over 450 guests, 45 speakers and 10 events.
Innoasis week was arranged to showcase some of all the things possible in our home and to give a glimpse into what’s already happening within our four walls.
Let’s do a quick sum up:
- Nordic Fund Day where over 100 investors and 11 cutting edge start-ups got together for a whole lot of fun and funding.
- Cluster Breakfast with over members with focus on AI hearing from Norways most competent on Open AI Jon Jahren and Bente Skattør from the police.
- Kicking off the EU-project: European Digital Innovation Hub (EDIH Oceanopolis) where Nordic Edge has a key role.
- Mobility Talk hearing from some of the main companies within the field, as well as exciting start-ups bringing solutions to pressing challenges.
- “Hverdagsinnovatører” launching a guide to help citizens developing their ideas for a smarter city.
- Afterwork with the neighbours in Stavanger Nord with great atmosphere, people and DJ.
Our goal is to make Innoasis an inviting and unique arena for collaboration. We believe in the power of innovation and believe we got to showcase how Innoasis is playing a vitale role for this to take place. We are very inspired by the number of people visiting throughout the week, says Randi and Malin.