Elise By Olsen started her career when she created the youth culture magazine Recens Paper and is known as the world’s youngest editor-in-chief. At KnowHow EdTech she will talk about how she educated herself and ultimately had to drop out of school to pursue her career.
Vision: Create a new and large Norwegian export industry.
Mission: Be a driving force for the development, testing and export og smart city technology and solutions on behalf of our members.
Based in Western Norway, but with an international outlook, Nordic Edge aims to be one of Europe’s most important arenas for accelerating the transformation from traditional industries to green, sustainable business development.
Building on the Nordic heritage of trust and collaboration we have the ecosystem to take an idea from concept to the international market, by:
- facilitating product development and testing
- offering capital access and growth programmes
- sharing competence across sectors
- inviting to project partnerships
- hosting networking arenas
- creating opportunities for internationalisation