Application deadline has expired.
Analysis Engineer with expertise in finite elements modeling and fluid dynamics
Ventum Dynamics Group is preparing to scale our operations and are currently starting to prepare mass production of our first technologies. We are looking for an in-house fluid dynamics superstar that can guide our R&D work to capture maximum energy from the wind in our urban wind turbines.
- Full time permanent position
- Technology development, optimalisation, preparing for production.
- You will follow a product from conception through completion, including all associated activities.
- Working together with a team of engineers.
- In charge of surfaces and smaller improvements to the product.
- Innovation in the technology.
- Understand how the physics work but are open to explore and think outside the box
- Expertise in fluid dynamics with a focus on wind
- Understand how wind interacts with and around objects.
- Engagement/passion for wind systems and climate.
- Independent and creative.
- Sustainability mindset and values
About Ventum Dynamics
Ventum Dynamics Group (VDG) is a Stavanger-based technological start-up focused on wind technologies for the built environment. VDG has an engineering team dedicated to the research and development of small and medium-scale urban wind turbines and is committed to ensuring a just transition to a more circular and low-carbon global economy. Terran is now recruiting with the purpose of expanding the team on behalf of VDG. Terran is a value-driven consulting firm that focuses heavily on a positive work environment and socially beneficial projects. The VDG team works diligently while having fun, being creative, and thinking outside the box to develop the finest solutions possible. No day is the same, and at times it moves at a breakneck pace with numerous projects occurring simultaneously.
Why Ventum Dynamics?
- Ventum Dynamics Group provides an exciting work environment in which each team member has a significant impact on the product’s technology development and success.
- An opportunity to expand your network on a national and international level.
- Significant opportunity to influence the final result through your ideas and creative thinking.
- This is an excellent chance for professional and personal growth in a novel and expansive competency setting.