Application deadline has expired.
Industrial designer for Ventum Dynamics Group
Ventum Dynamics group is preparing to scale our operations and are currently starting to prepare mass production of our first technologies. We are offering a central role in our R&D department for a technically skilled industrial designer. You will work on turning concepts into energy producing products, leaning on broad engineering competence available in the team.
- Part time permanent position
- Designing energy devices in close collaboration with our team of product engineers
- Combining functionality with design.
- Understand the laws of physics and combine them with design thinking.
- Team player
- Holistic thinking
- Enjoy working with technical applications
- Skilled in design for circularity and modularity
- Sustainability mindset
- Strong sense of aesthetics.
- Enjoy the creative process and out of the box thinking
- Able to capture strong concepts in a fast-moving environment.
- Comfortable with a fast paced and iterative work process
About Ventum Dynamics
Ventum Dynamics Group (VDG) is a Stavanger-based technological start-up focused on wind technologies for the built environment. VDG has an engineering team dedicated to the research and development of small and medium-scale urban wind turbines and is committed to ensuring a just transition to a more circular and low-carbon global economy. Terran is now recruiting with the purpose of expanding the team on behalf of VDG. Terran is a value-driven consulting firm that focuses heavily on a positive work environment and socially beneficial projects. The VDG team works diligently while having fun, being creative, and thinking outside the box to develop the finest solutions possible. No day is the same, and at times it moves at a breakneck pace with numerous projects occurring simultaneously.
Why Ventum Dynamics
- Ventum Dynamics Group provides an exciting work environment in which each team member has a significant impact on the product’s technology development and success.
- You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of materials and production lines. VDG has a focus on repurposed materials, which allows you to test your circular economy thinking.
- An opportunity to expand your network on a national and international level.
- Significant opportunity to influence the final result through your ideas and creative thinking.
- This is an excellent chance for professional and personal growth in a novel and expansive competency setting.