Nivel delivers digital regulation tools to enable cities take control of the public space. The idea is that smart, dynamic regulation makes cities tidier, safer – with better mobility. Would you like to contribute to this?
Application deadline has expired.
Nivel are looking to expand and has a variety of opportunities for students.
Sommer internship / part time jobs:
- Market research for Spanish, Portuguese, French, Dutch, Polish speaking markets
- Policy advisors for Spanish, Portuguese, French, Dutch, Polish speaking markets
- Communication advisers for Spanish, Portuguese, French, Dutch, Polish speaking markets
- Full stack / back end developers
- Data scientists
Potential topics for bachelor or master thesis:
- Data science: Mobility data scraping
- International business: B2G Growth Hacking – how to scale up sales when the public sector is your client?
- Life Cycle Analysis of micromobility services and digital asset management.
- City planning and balanced street utilization – how can cities reach their societal goals?
- Forvaltning av mikromobilitet og offentlige anskaffelser: International jurisdiction, city autonomy and startup-friendly procurement
- Public fees as competitive edge and a new externality for mobility operators
Apply using the link above.