We are looking for a Nordics Sales leader to join our team!
ZepROC (https://www.zeproc.com/) is an early-stage start-up with a mission to disrupt the traditional B2B (Business-to-business) procurement and supply-chain processes, remove inefficiencies and enhance the value proposition for all stakeholders involved.
ZepROC enables our customers to access suppliers across Europe and UK and procure goods safely with a few clicks. Our customers enjoy access to high-quality goods at competitive prices with easy financing solutions. As a customer-first company, our digital solutions enable end-to-end commerce management to ensure each transaction adds towards a positive customer experience.
Our guiding principles are built around delighting our customers and maximizing the potential of our people. We value meritocracy, independence, accountability, diversity, and inclusion in our day-to-day business and hope to build a better world for future generations.
We aim to become Europe’s largest B2B eCommerce marketplace by 2027 and one of the world’s largest by 2030.
About the position
- Does working in the B2B segment and direct sales excite you?
- Do you love being around people and having engaging conversations?
- Are you ambitious enough to envision disrupting a trillion-dollar industry?
- Can you sail calmly in the chaotic, challenging, and ever-changing start-up environment?
- Are you a self-starter willing to go the extra mile when required?
- Do you love working in a team and leading people toward a shared vision?
- Can you challenge others and stay engaged when others question your ideas?
- Do you see team diversity as a strength and a way to get new ideas on the table?
If you are still excited, you might be the right person to lead our Nordics sales team and help redefine the future of B2B e-commerce.
Things you will be doing:
- Whiteboarding with the co-founders to build, refine and execute the sales playbook for the Nordics
- Own the CRM process and revenue growth strategy
- Lead your sales team towards territory mapping, mature leads and opportunities, and executing the sales playbook
- Closely collaborate with the marketing team for SEO, web spending, and targeting growth strategy across your geography
- Build a consistent customer feedback loop with the technology, product, and design verticals
- Involved in product testing to ensure product development is aligned with customer needs
- Establish and refine revenue and growth matrices to align with the company’s growth vision.
- Data-driven thought process to adjust the pricing strategy based on historical trends
- Meet customers and suppliers. Engage and present in industry events. Generate leads and expand in new territories
…… and honestly, much more.
A hybrid role without location constraints (A large portion of the work hours will include traveling for customer engagements and industry events expected). You work where you deliver your best. No questions asked.
Qualifications, skills, and experience:
- 2 to 5 years experience in B2B sales. Preferably in wholesale
- Proven team player and self-starter
- Excellent listening capacity
- Experience with working and managing teams remotely
- Exposure to e-commerce and B2B product sales or similar products
- Sales leadership experience is a plus
- Fluent in one Nordic language (Norwegian, Swedish, Danish) and English
- Preferred educational background in sales, marketing, design, engineering, or related fields. However, don’t let this limit you.
We will be transparent and not say something that is not true
- Lots of hard and challenging work weeks
- Steep learning curve and unreal personal growth
- Meritocracy-based open culture. Part of the strategic decision-making team.
- Opportunity to grow as the business manager for your geography
- Opportunity to mentor the leaders for the next generation as we grow to new geographies
- Competitive cash component combined with equity in a high-growth startup.
About the team:
ZepROC AS is a Norwegian technology startup with main offices in Norway and Germany and a tech-support office in India. Company Co-founders (Saurabh Paramveer and Digvijay Rajan) have over 15+ years of professional experience across large and small corporations covering eCommerce, B2B SaaS Product Dev, Sales & Marketing, Operations, and Supply-Chain areas. The co-founders have worked with CVC (Corporate Venture Capital) to turn around businesses, refine the growth strategy, and successfully secure an exit.
If you are interested in the position or have any questions, drop us a copy of your resume along with a Why Me note: firstname.lastname@example.org