Too many urban innovations strand on “Shores of Pilot Deaths” without reaching their potential as implemented and scaled solutions.
Edge Validation is a program developed to accelerate time-to-market for emerging tech solving urban problems. The program provides test beds, partners, network, user insight and funding guidance that help you achieve market-ready solutions that have the potential of becoming a commercial success.
The program is open to Nordic, Baltic and North-European start-ups and SME’s.
Applications will be accepted from August 16th to October 2nd.
The program is targeting solutions for:
- Spaces and places: Proptech, architecture & city development
- Urban Energy: The use, distribution and production of energy in urban areas
- Urban Mobility: Solutions for blue and green mobility
- Communication: Technology for enabling a smart and connected city
- Citizen services: Technology for engaging citizens & communities
Applications for 5G are especially welcome to apply.