We are seeking a sales intern/part-time student to join our team! The candidate can be based in any of major cities in Norway.
ZepROC (https://www.zeproc.com/) is an early-stage start-up with a mission to disrupt the traditional B2B (Business-to-business) procurement and supply-chain processes, remove inefficiencies and enhance the value proposition for all stakeholders involved.
ZepROC enables our customers to access suppliers across Europe and UK and procure goods safely with a few clicks. Our customers enjoy access to high-quality goods at competitive prices with easy financing solutions. As a customer-first company, our digital solutions enable end-to-end commerce management to ensure each transaction adds towards a positive customer experience.
Our guiding principles are built around delighting our customers and maximizing the potential of our people. We value meritocracy, independence, accountability, diversity, and inclusion in our day-to-day business and hope to build a better world for future generations.
We aim to become Europe’s largest B2B eCommerce marketplace by 2027 and one of the world’s largest by 2030.
About the position
- Are you curious about the B2B segment and want to learn about direct sales?
- Do you dare to go on a chaotic, challenging, but enriching learning journey?
- Are you ambitious enough to envision disrupting a trillion-dollar industry?
- Do you love being around people and having engaging conversations?
- Are you a self-starter willing to go the extra mile when required?
- Can you explain your ideas in simple words?
- Do you love working in a team and thrive communicating customer needs to the internal teams?
- Can you challenge others and stay engaged when others question your ideas?
- Do you see team diversity as a strength and a way to get new ideas on the table?
If you are still excited, you might be the right person to strengthen our sales team and help redefine the future of B2B e-commerce.
Based on your experience and performance, we can offer full-time sales roles after mutual agreement.
Things you will be doing:
- Become the trusted advisor for our customers, understand customer needs and support them with relevant solutions
- Onboard customers on the ZepROC platform and support them to close the customer journey from exploring the product catalog and requesting quotes to closing orders
- Work with the sales team for territory mapping, mature leads and opportunities, and capturing the details on our CRM platform
- Share customer feedback and development opportunities with the technology, product, and design verticals
- Build a strong community at work and have fun
…… and honestly, much more.
A hybrid role without location constraints (A large portion of the work hours will include traveling for customer engagements and industry events), You work where you deliver your best. No questions asked.
Qualifications, skills, and experience:
- Proven team player and self-starter
- Excellent listening capacity
- Some history to show your love for challenges, unconventional roads, and hard work
- Fluent in one Nordic language (Norwegian, Swedish, Danish) and English
- Exposure to e-commerce and SaaS product development or similar products is a plus
- Preferred educational background in sales, marketing, design, or related fields. However, don’t let this limit you.
We will be transparent and not say something that is not true
- Lots of hard and challenging work weeks
- Steep learning curve and unreal personal growth
- Meritocracy-based open culture. You can make an impact in strategic decision-making.
- Opportunity to grow into a leader and build your team as we grow to new geographies
- Competitive cash component combined with potential equity in a high-growth startup.
About the team:
ZepROC AS is a Norwegian technology startup with main offices in Norway and Germany and a tech-support office in India. Company Co-founders (Saurabh Paramveer and Digvijay Rajan) have over 15+ years of professional experience across large and small corporations covering eCommerce, B2B SaaS Product Dev, Sales & Marketing, Operations, and Supply-Chain areas. The co-founders have worked with CVC (Corporate Venture Capital) to turn around businesses, refine the growth strategy, and successfully secure an exit.
How to apply
If you are interested in the position or have any questions, drop us a copy of your resume along with a Why Me note: email@example.com