At Nablaflow we provide state-of-the-art tools and services to run aerodynamic simulations. Our mission is to take advantage of wind simulations to improve people’s quality of life.
We love functional programming and care about testing, maintainability and ownership. We work using the Github flow, merge code only after a shared code review, release as frequently as possibile. We keep track of our tasks with Linear and have full ownership about the products and the features we develop.
We are looking for a backend software engineer to implement new features on our applications. We are looking for someone passionate about programming, who has a solid understanding of how the web works and is not scared of getting familiar with new technologies.
You will be working on a small team of software engineers, we work in 2 weeks cycles and we keep the amount of meetings as low as possible.
- Develop new features for our applications, written in Elixir and Python, to meet business requirements.
- Maintain and optimize existing systems to ensure they are running efficiently.
- Implement new features on our API, written in Elixir.
- Release and monitor our applications.
- At least 3 years of experience writing software for the web professionally, with previous working experience
- Familiarity with automated testing and code quality tools
- Familiarity with APIs
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Attention to details and care for solving problems in the right way
- Experience with functional programming
- Good familiarity with the command line
- Experience with Terraform, Docker and AWS
Bonus points if you have
- Experience with performance monitoring tools
- Experience with other functional programming languages
- Open source code contributions
How to apply
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com