At the square, in the heart of the city, you can experience Stavanger Smart City from May 10th – 11th. As a part of Nordic Edge Expo, the City of Stavanger is gathering projects, departments, and partners to showcase how we are creating a smarter and more sustainable city.
You can test and learn more about:
- the possibilities of VR-technology ads to education.
- new digital tools for participation.
- art as a tool in city development.
- a shared, digital calendar for cultural events.
- electric cargo bikes and financial support for private purchases.
- entrepreneurship as a tool in education.
- medical emergency drones.
This year’s theme is “from awareness to action”, which emphasises the importance of taking the good ideas for smart and sustainable cities and putting them to life. We’re excited to show you how the City of Stavanger is working towards a better future.
Opening hours: Tuesday 12.00 – 18.00, Wednesday 12.00 – 16.00