Nordic Edge & Invest Stockholm has the pleasure of inviting you to an afterwork with the Norwegian Smart City Delegation.
As a part of attending Stockholm Smart City Expo and Conference we are bringing over a handful of Norwegian companies looking to expand to Sweden. To ensure this becoming a reality we want to expose them to Swedish market experts, investors, relevant networks and potential customers and clients. Therefore, we will gather all of them in the same room to mix, mingle and meet.
15:30-16:00: Arrival and mingling
16:00-16:05: Welcome by Nordic Edge
16:05-16:45: Pitches by the companies from the Norwegian Smart City Delegation, you will get to hear from:
- Ampliuz – Facilitating safer charging of bicycle batteries
- Asistobe – AI Optimization Of Public Transport And Multimodal Systems
- Blueday Technologies – Advanced electrical power generation and intelligent distribution network reducing the carbon footprint
- Defigo – The next generation of access control systems
- Bikeloop – An intelligent bike parking solution perfect for urban areas
- Innocode – A citizen platform that lifts cities’ citizen involvement and climate work into the mobile age.
- Proptly – An end-to-end customer solution for contractors
- Solintegra – Intergraded solar panels for all roofs and facades
- Sparkpark – A global digital patented parking infrastructure, for any type of shared micromobility vehicles.
- Speiz – Next generation warehouse spaces leasing platform
- TotalCtrl – Easily manage your inventory and keep tabs on your business
16:45: Afterwork – mix, mingle and get to know each other! These companies are looking towards setting up shop in Sweden.
This afterwork is a rare occasion to get a sneak peek into some of the most fast-growing Norwegian companies within the urban field. Additionally to building valuable relations between Norway and Sweden(or “söta bror”, as we say in Norway). Together we can create the solutions for smart and sustainable cities and advance a smarter and greener tomorrow.