Application deadline has expired.
Terran is a small start-up innovative consultancy company working on small and medium scale projects. We are located in Stavanger with parts of our team also working from abroad. We strive to have an inclusive and fun work environment while focusing on projects that improve our society.
Our team is growing and we need help with daily operations. Do you want to work with a multicultural team which is located in Stavanger and internationally? Are you strong willed, well organized and outgoing?
- Follow up on project consultants
- Scheduling meetings
- Simple book keeping
- Assisting day to day operations
- Education or experience from project management
In addition to providing a good work environment, Terran strives to create an inclusive community for both employees and non employees. We are now looking for a person who can help us build and run this community together with us. You should be a 100% people person and love to create fun and inclusive events.
- Coordinate activities for the Terran community
- Recruitment of new Terrans
- Managing and hosting events
- Creating a good atmosphere where everyone feels welcomed
- Social media
- Experience with arranging and organizing events
- Well organized
Are you interested?
Send motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!