Many of the clusters’ members have achieved international recognition and success this fall. One of them is the Urban-tech company InfoTiles, who are finalists in the Nordic Proptech Awards 2023, has won contracts abroad and received attention in Asian media.
Nordic Edge is an arena pro cluster for smart and sustainable cities and communities. Our member base consists of private companies, public sector, academia, and finance institutions, all working together to develop, test, scale, and export solutions for better cities.
Our aim is to be the driving force on behalf of our members through;
- Initiating and driving partnerships that seek financing for innovation, piloting and testing
- Accelerating project cooperation between members
- Creating and strengthening commercial opportunities
- Sharing and enhancing knowledge
- Supporting members in exporting to new geographical markets
- International exposure
- Networking events and working groups
- Forming and facilitating consortiums that jointly apply for financing from select EU/EEA funding programs
- Offering test programs and facilities