Terran is looking for a full-time Project Manager on behalf of one of our clients, Ventum Dynamics Group (VDG).
Application deadline: 27.09.2022
Ventum Dynamics Group is a Stavanger-based technological start-up focused on wind technologies for the built environment. VDG has an engineering team dedicated to the research and development of small and medium-scale urban wind turbines and is committed to ensuring a just transition to a more circular and low-carbon global economy. The VDG team works diligently while having fun, being creative, and thinking outside the box to develop the finest solutions possible. No day is the same, and at times it moves at a breakneck pace with numerous projects occurring simultaneously.
Job Qualifications and Skill Sets
- Demonstrable problem-solving project management experience and skills
- A bachelor’s degree in project management, computer science, informational technology, or related fields may be recommended
- Knowledge of project management methodologies such as DACI and best practices
- Experience with agile methods will be a distinct advantage
- Strong interpersonal and team leadership skills
- Strong organizational, time management, and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Proficiency in project management tools and software, including Trello, Asana, Pivotal Tracker, and Basecamp
- Experience with cloud-based hosting platforms and version control tools
- Ability to travel internationally
What we can offer
- Ventum Dynamics Group provides an exciting work environment in which each team member has a significant impact on the product’s technology development and success.
- An opportunity to expand your network on a national and international level.
- Significant opportunity to influence the final result through your ideas and creative thinking.
- This is an excellent chance for professional and personal growth in a novel and expansive competency setting.
- Competitive salary
- Manage and coordinate multiple projects to ensure they are completed on time and on budget
- Organise and plan project tasks and schedules
- Manage tasks in accordance with Project Management Institute (PMI) standards and those of the company
- Communicate project status to stakeholders and key project participants
- Stay aware of company goals and strategies to ensure projects align with business priorities
- Facilitate and encourage collaboration across departments to ensure projects are completed successfully
- Delegate work to team members based on skills and expertise
- Optimise project deliverables, schedule, and budgeting
- Work with proposal teams to develop cost estimates and project plans
- Create presentations and reports to communicate project status
- Keep the project team focused on the end goal
About the position
Are you interested?
Send your CV and letter of application to Yuvalakshmi Thiruthiyappan
Phone number: +47 966 71 332