Ventum Dynamics group is preparing to scale our operations and are currently starting to prepare mass production of our first technologies. We are looking for an IOT engineer or a Mechatronics, Automation, or Instrumentation engineer with experience in IOT. The candidate should be able to collect data from the pilot wind turbine and from sensors, analyse, portray, and display the data in an understandable manner to the team.
Application deadline has expired.
VDG is a Stavanger-based technological start-up focused on wind technologies for the built environment. VDG has an engineering team dedicated to the research and development of small and medium-scale urban wind turbines and is committed to ensuring a just transition to a more circular and low-carbon global economy. The VDG team works diligently while having fun, being creative, and thinking outside the box to develop the finest solutions possible. No day is the same, and at times it moves at a breakneck pace with numerous projects occurring simultaneously.
- Part-time permanent position
- Development, support, and integration of IoT systems, interface, and cloud platform applications for urban wind turbines
- Oversee design, procurement, and management of an array of IoT devices, PCB, software, hardware, and systems through a combination of data, technology, and research
- Knowledge in programming languages like C++/Python
- Experience in working with sensors and microcontrollers like NodeMCU
- Experience with cloud platform storage like Azure IOT Hub/ AWS IOT Core is preferred
- Experience in solar or wind energy based on-grid and off-grid systems for renewable energy would be an advantage
- Good collaboration skills
- Able to handle a fast-moving work environment
- Open minded, creative, and innovative.
- Value driven with passion for the environment.
- Sustainability mindset and values
- Fluent in English, both oral & written
About the position
- Workplace: Stavanger
- Working hours: flexible
- Start date: flexible
What we can offer
- Ventum Dynamics Group provides an exciting work environment in which each team member has a significant impact on the product’s technology development and success.
- An opportunity to expand your network on a national and international level.
- Significant opportunity to influence the final result through your ideas and creative thinking.
- This is an excellent chance for professional and personal growth in a novel and expansive competency setting.
- Competitive salary
Are you interested?
Send your CV and letter of application to Johanna Johansson
Phone number: +47 458 65 382