Would you like to join us as a volunteer at the Nordics largest smart city event in May? The 2-day conference and exhibition is an arena for inspiration and new technologies that will make cities and municipalities smarter and greener.
Nordic Edge Expo 2022 is being held in the heart of Stavanger on 10 – 11 May and comprises:
Day 1 – Main Conference Programme
Day 2 – Multiple sessions and workshops throughout the day in various venues around the city centre
Living Lab – Exhibition in the heart of Stavanger – companies and municipalities showcasing smart technology and solution.
Types of jobs you will be doing:
- Assistance with registration at the beginning of the day
- Directing conference delegates to the Expo and conference sessions
- Checking delegates tickets for access to the conference and workshop locations
What we provide:
- Necessary training and guidance of the tasks to be performed
- Free event T-shirt
- Food & drink while on duty
- Opportunity to network
- A great environment to meet new friends!!