We develop B2B privacy-preserving AI solutions to inspection, testing, learning and improving critical systems to empower smart manufacturing and sustainable utilities in Sweden, the Nordics and the rest of the world. Our streamlined offerings are: 1) domain-specific deep learning-based inspection applications and, 2) an in-house microservice-based platform for both SaaS and on-premise deployment and, 3) a magic toolbox to build common, robust super AI models without using/moving around any (sensitive) big data!
Application deadline has expired.
Employeer: LINKAI Technologies
Job title: Junior Content Marketing Intern
Application deadline: Application deadline has expired.
Job Position: Summer job
Number of positions: 1
We are right now looking for a content marketing intern for an exciting assignment with our users in smart manufacturing and sustainable utilities sectors in Sweden. The assignment is for one month (starting from v27 or v28, 2021), with a possible one-month extension. In the light of COVID-19, make your precious time count with a good compensation, LinkAI’s great perks and possible equity (if you are our CMO in the long run). Are we here for you, or you are there for us? Drop us a line via firstname.lastname@example.org, and we are looking forward to hearing from you.
What you will do:
* Help us create LinkAI’s product promotional- and demo videos, content for all social channels and the website of LinkAI
* Take the initiative to explore any other channels where you believe we should have a presence, where our target audience is
* Maintain and grow our social media channels
* Analyse data from different channels and improve marketing strategy accordingly
* We are agile- and kanban-ed, and work from home is allowed during the COVID-19 pandemic.
What we are looking for:
* Experience in creating promotional product videos and website design
* Experience about using Adobe Premiere, InDesign, Photoshop, Lightroom, or similar tools
* Good digital marketing skills
* Ability to work in a self-directed manner with a curious and creative mindset
* Have a startup spirit
* Our working language is English, and if you can speak some/fluent Svenska/Norska, this is just splendid. Toppen/topp!
1. Working experience about making product promotional- and demo videos, e.g. by using Adobe Premiere Pro or a similar tool.
2. Working experience with website design.
We can offer:
* A unique opportunity to enter an early-stage start-up with great potential to make a difference in smart manufacturing and sustainable utilities in Norden
* Become part of our team after the paid internship, as our CMO
* Flexible working hours, while being fully remote since we trust each other, and there is no I in team. But it is always fabulous to meet in person, on a sunny day in the beautiful city of STO.
* Paid business trip to a user/customer site, in a beautiful Swedish town (when travel requirements against COVID-19 in Sweden are met. Let’s stay safe and sound at first).
* Enjoy LinkAIs’ perks featured with welcome pizza, weekly fruits supply, monthly AW benefits, and bonus check when excelling at work
Contact: Yue Lyu
Phone: +46 730314273
Fill out this form to apply for the job: