Our partner Urbantech has launched a new round of its non-equity, pilot-focused accelerator programme. Cluster member InfoTiles highly recommends applying. Here’s why.
And note the application deadline: 25 April.
Last year we encouraged our cluster members to apply for the Urbantech accelerator programme. InfoTiles did just that, and they highly recommend giving it a go. Through the programme they were partnered with COWI. The result of their first pilot was showcased at Nordic Edge Cross-Atlantic in March 2021.
Take a look at the video to your right.
The Green mobility dashboard is the second of several collaboration projects in the pipeline for COWI and InfoTiles.
Urbantech delivers on its promises. Unlike other accelerators the end-goal is to create meaningful partnerships between Startups and partners. In COWI, we have really found a corporate partner that leverage our capabilities and vice versa, says Johnny Alexander Gunneng, CEO and partner of InfoTiles.
This is Urbantech 2021:
Urbantech Cohort 2021 is looking for sustainable city-tech startups.
What is it:
Urbantech is a non-equity, pilot-focused accelerator program founded in Denmark in 2019.
The program is a high-energy, three-month program, where selected startups team up with three Danish companies COWI, VKR Holding / VELUX and EWII, to create pilot solutions within the urban technology.
Urbantech is now looking for its next Cohort of innovation-driving startups that are using their solutions to accelerate the development of sustainable cities.
Urbantech is funded by COWI, VKR Holding / VELUX, EWII, Realdania and The Danish Industry Foundation.
Who is it for?
10 growth-stage startups with experienced teams, working within the urbantech field, ready to partner with corporates – and work on new solutions.
• Application deadline: April 25th
• Selection Days: 8-9-10th: June
• The program will run for 12 weeks – from August 30th until November 18th
• Demo Day: November 18th
What are the benefits of joining?
• Pilot-focused Partnerships: Selected startups work on creating practical pilot solutions with Urbantech’s corporate partners – which often blossom into longer-term business relationships. The accelerator helps its startups grow and find product/market fit.
• Expenses Contribution: Each startup will receive a grant to cover participation costs. Additional benefits are provided by Amazon Web Services, Microsoft for Startups and Startup with IBM.
• Mentoring: Urbantech offers selected mentorship from industry experts, who provide hands-on support and valuable introductions.
• Network Access: Startups will receive access to the Urbantech co-working space at BLOXHUB and its extensive network for the duration of the program.
• Tailored pilot support: Startups will receive expert support from the Rainmaking team.
• Masterclasses: The program offers expert-led sessions covering all scaling and design fundamentals – as well as how to partner with complex large organisations and run successful pilots.
Application Deadline: 25 April.